Penelope Jean Hayes
Penelope Jean Hayes is a bestselling author, TV presenter, and educator on contagious energy—like infectious smiles and catchy negative vibes—and how this affects relationships, job success, earning potential, and happiness. She's the world's foremost leader in the field of contagious and osmotic energy known as Viralenology, and the author of the bestselling books The Magic of Viral Energy and Do Unto Earth.
As a television personality, Penelope hosted a 5-year running talk format show on an ABC News affiliate and she continues to work as an on-camera host for new and upcoming projects. As a journalist and contributor, Penelope has written for HuffPost and Face the Current Magazine, and she has appeared as an expert guest on nationally syndicated TV programs including Dr. Phil and Coast to Coast AM with George Noory, plus international programs like Indus News. Additionally, she hosts a podcast show about relationships, viral energy, and current topics, simply called PENELOPE available on Spotify and iHeartRadio.
Penelope is a vegan, an activist for saving our planet and protecting species, and an advocate for compassion towards animals. Creating a place and platform to help people, animals, and the planet, she founded the Viral Energy Institute for personal, interpersonal, and global wellness. She works with clients as a personal consultant and tutor on their energy input and off-put and guides them with knowledge and tools to elevate themselves to higher levels of consciousness where they can truly be in flow with their goals of better relationships and happiness.
TELEVISION and TALK FORMAT HOSTING
- Talk Format Host and Entertainment Analyst of a 5-year running TV segment called Pop News with Penelope on WCIV-TV—an ABC News affiliate (2010-2015), covering current affairs in the news related to popular culture and celebrities, fashion, and lifestyle.
- Red-carpet coverage of the 88th Annual Academy Awards in 2016 for ABC WCIV-TV.
- On-Camera Host of EyeOnLP / 2013 and 2015. Plus, Spokesperson for LP Magazine (National).
- 2022: Host of ENERvention, a series in development and based on Penelope's successful program for fixing toxic or heavy energy in relationships and workplaces.
EXPERT GUEST APPEARANCES ON TV
- Popular Culture/Media Analyst for the Dr. Phil Show: Featured on the Season 12 Premiere episode as an expert.
- Expert guest appearing on countless TV shows, international news shows, radio programs—including the nationally syndicated show COAST TO COAST with George Noory (2021)—plus numerous webcasts and podcasts.
RADIO and PODCAST HOSTING
- Talk Radio Political Commentator and Hot Topics Host for WQSC 1340 + AM 950 The Voice * 2016 election coverage.
- 2018-present: Host of the podcast show titled PENELOPE, distributed on iHeartRadio, iTunes, Spotify, Audible, and more.
- 2020-present: Voiceover artist for eleven books published nationally and internationally by Blackstone Publishing and available on Audible, Amazon, and everywhere audiobooks are sold. One of these audiobooks became the #1 Bestselling Audiobook in its genre on Amazon and Audible.
- Contributer for HuffPost
- Writer for Face the Current Magazine
Bachelor’s Degree, Journalism and Mass Communications, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
PRAISE FOR PENELOPE JEAN HAYES
“Penelope, you’re a natural on television. You’re very good!” —Dr. Phil McGraw, Host, The Dr. Phil Show
“Life is often a mysterious journey and author Penelope Jean Hayes has offered her personal recollection of the many interesting revelations she encountered along her pathway towards wisdom and enlightenment.” —Dr. Fred Alan Wolf, winner of the National Book Award in Science, bestselling author of Taking the Quantum Leap, and cast of the films What the Bleep Do We Know!? and The Secret
“Penelope Jean Hayes shows us the way. With humor, happiness, and whole-hearted smarts, Penelope clarifies the path to true fulfillment. Her work—and this M.O.V.E.-ment—is for everyone who craves helpful and kind guidance to ‘get out of your head’ and plug in to your greatest potential. Brava!” —Jeffrey Marsh, author of How To Be You; speaker; online sensation; official social media ambassador and red carpet correspondent for the Gay, Lesbian, and Straight Education Network (GLSEN); called “A Master of Video” by O Magazine, the Oprah Winfrey magazine.
PENELOPE HAS WORKED WITH THESE COMPANIES...
About the Institute: The Viral Energy Institute is dedicated to research, study, and education in a new field of study called Viralenology, which merges traditional science and metaphysical philosophy with a mission to spread higher consciousness virally around the world. At the institute, she also practices and leads groups in person and via Zoom for Global Viral Contemplation for unity. Founder Penelope Jean Hayes utilizes a process that she calls Osmotic Energy-Balancing, which is a type of cognizant meditation that allows access to streams of higher consciousness. The institute began teaching in-person courses and offering mentoring and retreats in 2010, and their platform for online courses was launched in 2020. While courses and retreats take place in many locations of high energy and tranquility, the institute is located in Naples, Florida, on nearly two acres of lush tropical grounds with meditation spaces ideal for a zen immersion experience. Through the outreach of the Viral Energy Institute into the community, Penelope started a Meditation With Wolves program at Shy Wolf Sanctuary.