THE VIRAL ENERGY REBOOT
"Over many years of meditation, research, and writing, I’ve learned something rather notable: all things are viral. Nothing that we do, say, or think stays contained within our selfhood. Everything is connected. This idea is not new to spiritualists, and yet there is more to understand about this interconnection of all and the virality of everything." —Penelope
You are the power to fulfill your dreams. But, you have to take action.
Have Penelope work with your family, team, or workgroup. Learn about “viral energy” in your home and workplace (even on the news)—and how it affects your happiness, health, earning potential, and companionability!
Penelope can work with your employees, workplace team, friend relationships, and family members—as individuals and as a group—to improve the viral energy dynamics and help you to create harmony and happiness at your workplace and in your home.
In sharing her message, author and metaphysics teacher Penelope Jean Hayes says that as you journey towards your dreams and goals, the first thing to know is that all energy is viral energy. That’s just how energy behaves—it moves, flows, is shared, and can be picked up from an outside source.
How can Penelope help you?
As the world’s first viralenologist, Penelope speaks globally about intentions, thoughts, and actions and the energetic impacts of these on our personal and interpersonal relationships and planetary wellness.
How can understanding viral energy help you?How energy works should matter to you because energy is the fuel that you create your life and dreams with!
If you want to have better relationships, greater earning potential, and live a more fulfilled life, here’s 4 things (energetic keys to fulfillment) for you to be mindful of:
- What you are taking in (From that energetic place, can you fulfill your dreams and goals?)
- What you are giving off
- What you have access to (and therefore, what you create with)
- What you are being (a.k.a. the actions you take)
Hint: While the law of attraction is a factor, the transfer of energy vibration is more accurately described as working by way of osmosis—a process by which molecules pass through a semipermeable membrane, equalizing the concentrations on each side. Guess what? Your energy field is holey!
Viral energy is about what you surround yourself with. It’s about your environments and the people you spend time with. It’s about the culture of your workplace and whether it’s congruent with your personal culture. It’s about your relationships and whether those are on-level with what you truly want to experience and be.
Can awareness of viral energy help you to better enjoy your job?Yes. When the workplace is bogged down with heavy energy it’s catchy and palpable to employees and customers. But, with knowledge of how you create your life and circumstances, together with implementing the right tools, you can make small adjustments (and big shifts) that will result in a happier work-life and better relationships with co-workers and clients.
Can you train your thoughts for success?Yes. What you think overrides what you believe. Thoughts are "Viral Energy" units and they create—light or heavy, they create at the same level. You can vision-board yourself silly and imagine yourself achieving the goal until you’re blue in the face—however, those tools are ineffective without thoughts that support the goal.
Every thought is a request to create something. Turn your wild thoughts of fear and self-doubt into thoughts that create what you really want!
THE PROCESS WITH CLIENTS
- ABOUT YOU, BY YOU: Viral Energy Self-Assessment. This is all about you and a deep look at your circumstances and what you surround yourself with, what you take in and give off and what you have access to—what you’re creating your life with!
- OBSERVE: Penelope will spend time observing social dynamics, interactions, environments, and energetic influences in your home or workplace.
- EVALUATE: Penelope shares her assessment of where you and/or your group are “at,” sans sugarcoating, including your “energetic toxins.” Penelope explains how energy works (i.e. osmotically picked up), and how you can only get what you’re in flow with, and a look at what or who else is in that energy-stratum with you—and is this what you want?
- RECOMMEND: Like writing a prescription, Penelope gives recommendations on how to turn around heavy energy experiences and dynamics to a level where you truly want to be living and creating from. She explains how to make changes in thoughts and what you let in and give off, plus physical environments in need of a reboot. Penelope reminds you that your energy stratum isn't your current mood; it’s set over time due to chronic “marinating” in heavy or light energy. These recommendations will include “Modalities/Tools to Lighten Energy.”
- DEMONSTRATE: Penelope brings you or your group on an outing, a “light energy field trip” to demonstrate all that you’ve learned. A few examples of light energy activities: nature immersion; light energy immersion therapy; meditation; family or office dance party (music sets a light vibe); group outing to a comedy club. Or, an energy-lightening experience with one of the elements, as instructed in Penelope’s book The Magic of Viral Energy (MOVE).
WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?
In these descriptions, do you recognize yourself or someone you know? Often people are a type in terms of their viral energy and what they give off, take in, and are being.
- Duck-Back (nothing sticks to them/heavy energy doesn’t affect them) — MOVE page 10
- Disgruntled Nick (heavy energy of current situation is impacting future opportunities) — MOVE page 28
- Energy Sucker (this person is depleted and wants to drain your energy) — MOVE page 47
- Drama Britney (this person feeds off of drama) — MOVE page 48-49
- DMV Adam (big dreams; no action) — MOVE page 125
- Stage Five Energy Sapper (an Underminer: they try to diminish or sabotage your accomplishments or goals, often a family member) — MOVE page 127
- Dancing Bear (unaware of incongruent energy; can’t see that these things don’t go together) — MOVE page 143
- Space Holder (ie: a boyfriend or girlfriend or job you hate that you need to let go of; the energies you need to let go off to allow in the new) — MOVE page 165
- Nashville Newbie (everything is sparking in a good way for this person, they still believe in the dream) — MOVE page 227
- Baby In A Corner (this person is not sharing their light energy with others, no energy circulation, or being stepped on and discounted) — MOVE page 253
PENELOPE’S MODALITIES TO LIGHTEN ENERGY
- APBL: Audit your sphere, Purge the heavy, set Boundaries, Lighten up (repeat)! Dilute the toxins, pump up the light vibes.
- Write out your “Agreement With Life” — MOVE page 97-104
- 8 Areas to Accelerate Abundance — MOVE page 105-107
- 7 Tips for Affirmations that work — MOVE page 107-111
- Utilize the Natural Elements:
- Earth — MOVE page 216
- Wind — MOVE page 217
- Fire — MOVE page 219
- Water — MOVE page 221
- To take back your power, remember these Power Lines that can’t be argued with— MOVE page 128-129
- Prepare in advance for High-Value Event Energy (HVEE) — MOVE page 58-63
- Criteria of a Soulmate — MOVE page 152-154
- Many more.
RETREATS AT THE VIRAL ENERGY INSTITUTE
GET IN ON THE MOVEMENT: VIRAL ENERGY CATCH PHRASES!
"Just show love."
This energetic attainment should not be confused with your physical energy level, which is a result of your caloric intake and physical exertion. Furthermore, your presence has nothing to do with your influence in the world, popularity, or status. It also doesn’t have anything to do with how much sleep you did or didn’t get, it’s not affected by caffeine or alcohol, and it’s not even about your personality, humor, appearance, or confidence. Presence has nothing to do with being outgoing, aloof, or talented, and it does not change with today’s good or bad news, or today’s good or bad mood. Viral energy presence is not about being physically “there” in a location, or about “showing up” for someone physically or emotionally. Viral energy presence is not the location of your body, your mind, or even your spirit. It’s also not about a singular moment or about trying “to be in the moment.” Presence isn’t concerned with being consciously aware of the eternal moment of now, and it’s not something that you can practice. It’s what you are being.
In terms of viral energy, your presence is the energy quality of your being. Your energetic-presence is where you are being in the consciousness-energy strata—it’s how you vibrate, what you give off, and it fuels everything that you create.